Sunday, June 17, 2012

Strength to endure a complicated pregnancy


This pregnancy has been so incredibly challenging and sure has stretched my faith! I have had to constantly stay in God's word to keep from crumbling. I have also had many brothers and sisters in Christ covering baby Jude, me, and Taylor in prayer! Here are the verses that I have constantly meditated on the past 7 months!!! Beware there are A LOT of verses!!!

Matthew 6: 34 

Therefore do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble.

Matthew 11:28-30 

28 Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.”

Romans 5:1-5 

Therefore, since we have been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ. 2 Through him we have also obtained access by faith into this grace in which we stand, and we rejoice in hope of the glory of God. 3 Not only that, but we rejoice in our sufferings, knowing that suffering produces endurance, 4 and endurance produces character, and character produces hope, 5 and hope does not put us to shame, because God's love has been poured into our hearts through the Holy Spirit who has been given to us.

Romans 12:12 
12 Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer.

2 Corinthians 12: 9-10 
But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.”Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me. 10 For the sake of Christ, then, I am content with weaknesses, insults, hardships, persecutions, and calamities. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

Hebrews 4: 16 
Let us then with confidence draw near to the throne of grace, that we may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need.
Philippians 4: 4-7 
4 Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, rejoice. 5 Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand; 6 do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. 7 And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Philippians 4: 13 
I can do all things through HIM who strengthens me.

James 1: 2-4 
2 Count it all joy, my brothers, when you meet trials of various kinds, 3 for you know that the testing of your faith produces steadfastness. 4 And let steadfastness have its full effect, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing.

1 Peter 5: 6-7 
6 Humble yourselves, therefore, under the mighty hand of God so that at the proper time he may exalt you, 7 casting all your anxieties on him, because he cares for you.

1 Thessalonians 5: 16-18 
16 Rejoice always, 17 pray without ceasing, 18 give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Lamentations 3: 22-25 
The steadfast love of the LORD never ceases;his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. "The LORD is my portion," says my soul, therefore I will hope in Him."
Proverbs 3: 5 
Trust in the Lord with all your heart,and do not lean on your own understanding.
1 Chronicle 16:11 
See the LORD and his strength; seek his presence continually!

No comments:

Post a Comment