Monday, July 9, 2012

good news! :)

I went to my OB today and am so excited to report my cervix has remained unchanged. I was sure by the amount of spotting, mucus plug lost, and hard contractions I have been having that I definitely made cervical change. So I was quite surprised when the doctor said I had not progressed, but it was a good surprise! My only explanation is GOD!!! Thank you Lord for answering mine and Taylor's prayers. Not only our prayers, but the prayers of all those who have been fervently praying for our sweet baby boy!!

Matthew 18: 19-20 "Again I say to you, if two of you agree on earth about anything they ask, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three are gathered in my name there am I among them. "

All I can say is amen!! Thank you LORD! :)
I am also very excited to report that I am 34 weeks today! Woohoo!! Thank you Jesus!! Only 2 more weeks of bedrest and medication! :) I am almost there!

Please continue to pray for our family during this time. Pray for Taylor that the Lord would continue to sustain him and give him the strength he needs to continue to carry the burden of working, caring for Josiah when he is home without help from me, cooking, cleaning, etc. Pray for me as I have become extremely uncomfortable and exhausted. The medication wears off within 2 hours so I contract for 2-2.5 hours and the contractions are usually about 2-3 minutes apart. The contractions have gone from just being uncomfortable to causing the following: pain, nausea, hot flashes, achiness, and overall they make me feel miserable. I am uncomfortable especially because my body is trying to go into labor, but I am taking medication to slow the process. As uncomfortable as I am I know that this pain and misery will be all worth it in the end when I hold my sweet baby boy, Jude! I cannot wait to see what birthdate my good GOD has chosen for Jude! :)

God has been so faithful thus far and I know that He will remain faithful to the end and beyond! <3


                              

                            Photo Copyrighted by April Harnish Photography

On another note:
Please be praying for our sweet son Josiah. He has been extremely sick. He began having severe diarrhea last Thursday, followed by high fever of 104, vomiting, fatigue, fussiness, congestion, cough, lack of appetite, and an ear infection. Well, here we are 5 days later and he is still running a high fever, barely eating, and still has diarrhea (not as severe). His fever seems to be staying around 101-102, but I have been given him tylenol every 4 hours so I am not sure if it would actually go any higher than that. The doctor wanted to see him again today. Praise God his ear infection has cleared already since it was so mild and we caught it early, but the doctor is unclear if he has a viral or something more.

At this point she is thinking viral, but is slightly concerned he is running a high fever for so long. She ordered a chest xray today, which came back clear. His urine sample also came back clear. Thank you Jesus. Although, she did say that if he is still running this high of a fever by Wednesday than she may decide to have him admitted to hospital to do further testing to make sure he does not have any kind of infection, anything that is going undetected, or an infection that is antibiotic resistant. Please pray that it is just viral and that his fever and other symptoms will be gone right now! Pray that he wakes up healed in the morning. Also, pray that Taylor, me, and all those who have served my family recently who were around Josiah do NOT catch this illness.


                                 

                                 Photo Copyrighted by April Harnish Photography

Thanks again to all of you who are continuing to cover our family in prayer!! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment